Sunday, November 28, 2010

Open Letter to the Easter Bunny

Dear Mr. Easter Bunny,

I am sure you are very busy even though there are a few months until Easter so I will be brief. I would like a job as a Bunny-in-Training. I recently worked on Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp, maybe you've heard of him? Hosts a great tea if you can keep Alice out of the teapot and you don't invite the March Hare.

Anyway, I was thinking about my career options (as you know they are rather limited for a white rabbit) and candy has always rather appealed to me, little children not so much, but every job has less desirable aspects. Anyway, I could really use the work. I need to strike out on my own, get my own digs, free myself from the chains of providing fiber for this obsessed woman who calls herself "Mom." I have some temporary work coming up pulling Santa's sleigh, but it won't last forever. So, if the job is available, I'm your rabbit. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Twisk
c/o Reindeer Station Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment