Thursday, February 11, 2010

So I spent today feverishly trying to photograph my submissions to send to 500 Felt Objects (Lark Books). I'm hoping the juror will be totally blown away and decide to include them in the book. If my photography didn't stink so much I think I'd have a better chance. This photograph was taken in a light box and I still don't like the quality. I'm not sure if it's me or the camera. Tomorrow I'll try to remember to post a pic of my newest creation: Bohemian Ballerina, an awesome art doll I made using Bronte's locks as hair. She came out even better than I thought she would. More about her and the process of creation tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. When I linked to your blog on my post today, I saw that my blog reader had been neglecting to share your posts with me...here I thought you hadn't posted in weeks and weeks! That piece is lovely...I had problems with the photography, too, although mainly because I'm sick to death of being my own model. Here's to hoping the juror likes us both!

    ReplyDelete