Saturday, December 25, 2010

Up on the Rooftops

Remember when I said that Twisk could fly and was going to pull Santa's sleigh this year? Well, I just know there were those of you who doubted me. Therefore I offer the following deposition:

Josh (17-year-old-son): Your white bunny was out last night.
Me: Yeah, right. Very funny.
Josh: It was. I'm serious.
Me: You are such a kidder.
Josh: I AM NOT KIDDING. It was out running around on the floor and I had to catch it.
Me: Really? Really?! I KNEW he was really going to go out and pull Santa's sleigh last night. I KNEW it and no one believed me.
Josh (rolling his eyes): Yeah, Mom.

So, there you have it. Twisk spent the night helping Santa deliver presents to your house and I have empirical evidence.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment